Planning Your Estate
In this time of uncertainty, if you want your heirs to benefit in the most advantageous way, you will need the advice of someone who is certified, knowledgable and experienced to construct a plan that contains the components and tax structures of advantage.
Considerations for estate planning:
- Who are the people that you want to protect in your passing?
- What advance directives are you going to give in the event of disability?
- How can you get the best value and security for your assets?
- What trust structure suits your immediate family and your secondary family?
- Are there any special needs in the family?
- What are the greatest taxation advantages for your assets?
- What structures provide the greatest asset protection?
Estate plans are usually completed by a combination of experts. Using a template or standard process may cost you or your family a lot of hard earned money. Our advisors are trained and experienced.
For more information on Offshore Compliance, click here to CONTACT US today.