Living abroad can be very exciting, however maintaining your life and finances can become quite complicated.
Our global group can help keep you in check. The basic goals are understanding and organizing your financial situation for people who live abroad, hold green cards, maintain dual citizenship, are expatriates and maintain property outside of their homestead.
Here are some questions that you may want to ask us when you call for your consultation to see if there is a strategy for applied Asset Protection and Tax Compliance in your situation.
- Are there any tax treaties that I am not taking advantage of?
- Am I taking full advantage of the Foreign Earned Income Credit?
- Have I filed properly in all countries?
- Have I calculated the maximum deductions allowed by law?
- Is my property properly titled in each country?
- Does my estate plan incorporate all of the nuances and difficulties of succession planning in each country?
- Am I complanint with all of my filings?
You might ask us how we go about understanding all of these various situations in so many different countries?
To answer that question, we pride ourselves on being a network of specialized attorneys, accountants, tax preparers, LLMs, barristers and practicioners. We ourselves travel to these countries to understand who we are conducing business with and this work is completed in advance by our domestic practicioners.
No one makes it to the top alone as they say in sports; everyone needs a coach. Our field is no different. We all need advisors, but the key it you need competant, good advisors to give you sound advice. We invite you to call us or email to schedule a consultation at no cost to you.